Deployments made easy
- Scan an AP, plug it in, and it’s up and running. It’s that easy.
- Zero-touch configuration for one access point or thousands
- Flexible mounting for installs indoors and out
- Create secure public and private networks in seconds
- Automatic channel configuration
- Self-forming, self-healing encrypted mesh, and automatic fail-over for coverage in hard to reach places
Meet the A Series
Intuitive cloud management
- Centralized cloud-based management
- Detailed views of networks, access points, switches and clients all in one place
- Automatic alerts when access points go offline
- Bandwidth limits, device reboot and client blocking
- Powerful captive portal with easy splash page editing
- Free for the life of the product
- Scheduled maintenance to minimize disruptions
- Safe over-the-air upgrades
- Hardware watchdog chip to recover from power issues
- Out-of-band management to eliminate bottlenecks
- Redundant hosting for minimal cloud downtime
- Automatic failover to a healthy node if an AP fails
Cloud Managed Networking
Mesh Technology includes CloudTrax, a cloud-based dashboard that enables us to easily manage one access point or thousands across multiple locations.
The A Series combines high performance with a flexible form factor for enterprise deployments anywhere. With the A Series, we’ve taken our modular approach to WiFi one step further: not only can the A Series be deployed anywhere outside or in, it comes with a flexible installation kit that includes what you need for each mounting option. Set it on a desktop, install outdoors, or mount to an ethernet jack, a wall or t-rail ceiling. Flexible mounting options make deployment planning and inventory management simple.